http://test.ikagengelectrical.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo_Sample.png 0 0 IkagengAdmin@ http://test.ikagengelectrical.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo_Sample.png IkagengAdmin@2018-08-14 10:23:262018-09-20 08:40:08TLB OPERATOR (Ref: TLBO002)
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Driver’s License Code 10 or 14 with valid PDP / Operator Experience for low bed, Fuel Tanker, Excavator, Front End Loader, Bulldozer, TLB, Grader, Truck Mounted Crane and Tractor.
- 3-5years’ experience in Heavy Duty driver / operator services.
- Knowledge in driving services. Transport of Heavy equipment, Dangerous Goods, transport of people and operating heavy construction machines.
- Basic knowledge in technical services. (Knowledge of daily maintenance procedures on construction machines, trucks and low bed).
- Prepared to stay away from home for long periods – living in caravans on remote sites. Knowledge of procedures and processes.
- Physical fitness.
- Knowledge of National and Provincial Road Traffic Act and Regulations concerning Transporting of Heavy Equipment.
- Knowledge of basic rigging and fastening of 69 equipment with slings and chains.
- Communication and writing skills needed as well as ability to work in a team.
- Responsible for operating transporting of heavy equipment
- Carrying out of daily maintenance and transport of personnel.
- Maintain equipment in working conditions.
- Responsible for cleaning pools with machines, doing maintenance on access roads and do excavations during construction.
- The delivery and collection of material.
- The maintenance of register regarding deliveries and pickups.
- Function in accordance with applicable legislative requirements.
- The routine maintenance of vehicles.
- The routine inspection for visible defects around the exterior of the vehicles.
- The monitoring of various fluid levels. Monitor the utilization of vehicles / operating machine. Attend to special requests.
- The recording of fuel and fluids levels.
- The recording of operations of the vehicles.
- The periodic checks on vehicles maintenance standards.
- Ensure that the place is clean where equipment is kept in order to avoid fire hazards.
- To ensure the safekeeping of vehicles.
Closing Date: 20 October 2018